General Infomation Trainee Program
The SACC-USA Trainee Program & J-1 Visa Service offers companies located in the U.S. the opportunity to host a trainee from Sweden on a J-1 Visa.
Accelerating Business through SACC-USA Trainee Program
As a company or organization you will get connected to highly qualified trainees from Sweden, eager to take part in accelerating your business. For the trainees, a training program in the U.S. is the opportunity of a life time. You will get the possibility to learn from the American markets and the American business climate, elaborating your skills and theoretical knowledge. The SACC-USA Trainee Program benefits both parties!
We guide you through the application process and assist with the necessary documentation, making the entire process easy and fast.
The J-1 visa service can be used for a short internship or a longer training program for someone that recently graduated. It can also be used for a Swedish employee in a rotation program. The Trainee Program may last from 3 weeks up to 18-months.
5 different forms of Trainee Programs
- Trainees who have found a host organization with SACC-USA’s help
- Trainees at SACC Regional Chambers
- Trainees who have found a host organization on their own
- Swedish students writing their Bachelor or Master´s theses for a U.S. company
- Employees of Swedish companies who need to go to the U.S. for training with a mother company, subsidiary or business/joint venture partner