News and Press
- Sun, 22 Nov 2015 05:30:03 +0000: Volvo to put self-driving cars on the roads, ahead of Google and Ford - COMPANIES
Swedish car maker Volvo plans to put self-driving cars on the roads in two years, ahead leading rivals like of Google and Ford.
Volvo Car Group, owned by Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co, and Microsoft reasently announced that they are working together to have an autonomous vehicle on the streets of Sweden by 2017.
“Volvo Cars is a pioneer in car safety and is leading the way when it comes to connected cars and autonomous driving. It has announced a programme called Drive-Me in which 100 self-driving and connected cars will be given to real customers on real roads around the Swedish city of Gothenburg by 2017, the world’s largest autonomous driving experiment”, it said.
- Mon, 19 Oct 2015 01:32:33 +0000: Sweden soon 'first cashless society in the world' - COMPANIES
"Our use of cash is small, and it's decreasing rapidly."
- Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:16:44 +0000: 600,000 kronor up for grabs in Stockholm innovation scholarship - COMPANIES
Do you have an innovative idea? Apply for the City of Stockholm Innovation scholarship.
- Tue, 06 Oct 2015 02:44:22 +0000: Stockholm´s green urban development projects on show in Munich - COMPANIES
- Thu, 24 Sep 2015 08:08:34 +0000: Donald Trump: 'ISIS is not exactly located in the middle of Sweden' - COMPANIES
"You have radicals that are doing things," Trump said. "I mean, it wasn't people from Sweden who blew up the World Trade Center."